Prices & Booking
Prices for 2019
- January 1st to May 24th £550 per week
- May 25th to 31st May £600 per week
- June 1st June 28th £600 per week
- June 29th to July 26th £725 per week
- July 27th to September 13th £750 per week
- September 14th to October 25th £600 per week
- 26th October to December 31st £550 per week
For more information, please contact:
Alison Morrison (07590 048168) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit – Half of the weekly rental payable at time of booking.
Balance (including a £200 good housekeeping deposit) payable 6 weeks before arrival.
- The £200 Good Housekeeping Deposit will be refunded (no later than one week after departure) minus electricity costs and providing no damage or additional cleaning costs need to be deducted.
- Cleaning – We do ask that Tenants leave the Cottage as they find it as any additional cleaning (above normal cleaning) which may be required, will be charged for after departure.
- Cancellation – In the event of cancellation, the deposit will not be returned unless the Cottage can be re-let for that period.
- The rental changeover date is Saturday to Saturday. The rental commences at 4pm on the first day and will end at 10am on the day of departure.
- Electricity is charged separately after your visit. This is by normal and cheaper off-peak tariff for storage heaters. We do ask that reasonable electricity consumption is used as the meters will be read before and after your visit, and usage charged accordingly.